JM-B-39 integrated intelligent vibration protection transmitter is an integrated, intelligent, high protection vibration protection transmitter. It can provide 4-20 mA current signal output, which is proportional to the vibration speed or amplitude of the rotating machinery bearing pad or bearing housing. At the same time, it can also provide two-level switch output, TDM signal output, etc. It automatically collects the vibration signal on the machine, and uses the converted analog signal for PLC, DCS and DEH systems, etc.
1. It is highly intelligent, and the parameter setting realizes the board operation.
2. It is highly integrated, easy to install and debug, suitable for long-term online monitoring, and does not require on-site maintenance.
3. It is mainly used to measure the vibration of rotating machinery (ie tile vibration).
4. Secondary alarm switch output.
5. With 4 ~ 20mA current analog output.
6. With TDM interface output.
7. Alarm and danger value can be set arbitrarily.
8. With self-test function.
9. With alarm self-locking function.
10. With large value automatic memory, query function.
11. It is suitable for use in sites requiring explosion-proof and high protection.
3. Technical parameters
1. Display mode: LED digital tube display
2. Measurement channel: single channel
3. Measuring range: 0 ~ 20.0mm/s (default), 0 ~ 100.0mm/s can be customized
4. Sensitivity: 0.0 to 20.0 mm/s (default) ±5%, broadband rms (root mean square)
[4mA is equal to 0.0 mm/s and 20mA is equal to 20.0 mm/s (default)]
5. Measurement accuracy: ±1%FS @25℃
6. Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 1KHz
7. Output interface: (1) Current output: 4 ~ 20mA (load ≤ 1KΩ)
(2) Secondary switch output: 2A 30VDC or 0.5A 125VAC
(3) TDM interface output
(4) RS485 communication interface output (optional)
8. Working temperature: -25℃ ~ +70℃
9. Supply voltage: 18 ~ 30 Vdc (typically 24Vdc)
10. Protection class: IP66
11. Power consumption: << span="">8W
12. Weight: 0.5 kg
13. Dimensions: 60 mm (diameter) × 113 mm (height)
14. Material: Stainless steel
15. Mounting thread: M10 internal threaded hole
4. Order Guide
Mounting thread B
Cable option C
n: special request
1: M10×1.0×10 (long)
2: M10×1.5×10 (L)*
n: special requirements
1: 2m armored
2: 5m armored
3: 10m armored
4: 2m non-armored
5: 5m unarmoured*
6: 10m unarmored
n: special requirements
Note: The selection of special requirements needs to describe the specific requirements, "*" indicates the default option.